We buy gold, silver, diamonds & coins!
- Chains, necklaces and bracelets.
- Rings including class rings and wedding bands.
- Pendants, charms, brooches and pins.
- Earrings - single or a complete pair.
- Broken, tangled or incomplete jewelry welcome.
- Breitling, Cartier, Chanel, Omega, Patek Philippe, Rolex and any other luxury watch - working or non-working.
- Antique and vintage pocketwatches.
- Any gold or platinum watch no matter the brand or condition.
- Dollar coins dated 1935 and earlier including Morgan and Peace Dollars.
- Fifty-cent coins dated 1964 and earlier, including Kennedy and Franklin half dollars.
- Dimes and quarters dated 1964 and earlier.
- Worn-out and tarnished coins are welcome.
- Older coins such as Liberty & Indian dollars.
- New Eagles and Buffalos
- Coins and bullion from Canada, Australia, South Africa and other foriegn countries.
- Gold, silver and platinum bars from private refiners.
- Rare and collectable US coins.
- PCGS and NGC certified coins welcome.
- Proof and Mint Sets from the US Mint.
- Sterling silverware including knives, forks, spoons, ladles, etc.
- Sterling silver tea pots, trays, cups and saucers, plates, candelabras, etc.
- Tarnished, damaged or incomplete sets are welcome.
- Tiffany & Cartier collectables.
- Sterling silver bells, baby rattles, and picture frames.
- Dental gold including crowns and grills.
- Anything else made of gold, silver or platinum.
- Pre-1970 baseball cards and other sports cards.
- Bats, balls, uniforms, helmets or anything else signed or game-used.
- Vintage or autographed collectables from any sport - baseball, basketball, football, boxing, auto racing, soccer, etc.
- Unused gift cards from any major store.
- Unused gift cards from online retailers.
- Unused store refund cards.
Get the Cash You Deserve
At 650-GOLD, there's never any questionable checks you'll need to cash, high-pressure salespeople, or sleazy tactics.
Simply bring your unwanted jewelry, silverware, coins, sports memorabilia or gift cards to one of 650-GOLD's convenient Northeast Ohio locations.
We'll examine your items right in front of you and quote you a fair, honest price.
If you accept our offer, you'll walk away with cash in hand - and the satisfaction of having been treated with the respect you deserve.
After all, you treat others with honesty and respect, and now that you're in need of some extra money, you deserve to be treated the same way.
Stop by one of our convenient locations today, or call 216-650-GOLD to speak to one of our friendly buyers.
Ready for a Fast Offer?
Find out how much cash we'll pay for your jewelry, silverware, autographs, sports collectables, gift cards and more!
Our online quote form makes it easy to send us a description and photo of your item.
Cleveland Trusts 650-GOLD
When Lynn Kolodka decided to sell a ring she hadn't worn in years, she thought she might get a couple hundred dollars for it. Then she took it to 650-GOLD, and discovered its real value. Click the play button above to watch Channel 3's story.